See more at: http://www.wretched.tv
The truth about Christianity today is that it bears almost no resemblance to the teachings of Jesus (the FOUNDER of Christianity!). The Christian religion has become just a system of man-made rules designed to keep the public serving the economic system, instead of working for God. How did this happen? How do we get back to true Christianity? Please take the next 10 minutes to hear something you almost certainly will not hear in any church.
What is “A Voice in the Desert”?
A Voice in the Desert is anonymous. Its purpose is to point people to the message, rather than the messenger. Most modern day prophets promote themselves more than the teachings of Jesus and the true message of Revelation. A Voice in the Desert challenges that error and more. Some of the things you hear on this channel may be difficult to understand, and may offend you. The goal, however, is to sweep away dogmas and traditions to reveal what Jesus actually taught.
If the message in this video had an impact on you, then please subscribe to stay up to date with more videos [https://goo.gl/EFxRCR].
– “Epic Rumble” by qubodup (CC 3.0)
– “wind-soundeffect” by equality-x12 (CC 3.0)
– “Flowing Sand” by SteveMeli (CC 3.0)
– “woosh_02” by Glaneur de sons (CC 3.0)
– “Tearing Thick Paper” by rkeato (CC 3.0)
– “Chisel Hit 15” by Ev-Dawg (CC 3.0)
– “Knickerbocker Ave at Thames St…” by Magnus Bäck (https://goo.gl/FI3jYN)
– “Jim Jones in front of…” by Nancy Wong (https://goo.gl/vE5aJg)
– “Fr John O’Reilly” by FedCRC (https://goo.gl/aOimAi)
– “National Unity Day Russian…” by Presidential Press and Information Office (https://goo.gl/SIdzHA)
– “Sebastian Kurz with Atifete…” by Bundesministerium für Europa, Integration und Äusseres (https://goo.gl/2kRTtb)
– “Preacher (3558380993)” by SeaDave (https://goo.gl/bLPh9k) [EDITED]
– “Pastor Tommy Lilja predikar” by Katie.lorentzon (https://goo.gl/p9Bp1z)
– “Ted Cruz’s Father Pastor…” by Michael Vandon (https://goo.gl/3rrSPN)
– “Pastor Ricardo Rodriguez” by Abisai20 (https://goo.gl/hdg1ej)
– “Ökumenischer Gottesdienst zum…” by Ilse Paul in Hannover (https://goo.gl/z6yKBp)
– “Dry Well Chinawal” by ABHIJEET (https://goo.gl/VsvuOs)
– “Osterville Baptist Church, Osterville MA” by John Phelan (https://goo.gl/ZtTOjc)
– “Book of Genesis Chapter 18-16” by Jim Padgett (https://goo.gl/djH9Vp)
– “Christian Demonstrator Preaching…” by Michael Tracey (https://goo.gl/4n7qV3)
– “Revival crusade in Andhra…” by Rak-Tai (https://goo.gl/bQV2Vs)
– “PortGibsonTempleCornerstone” by Infrogmation of New Orleans (https://goo.gl/16zrRG) [EDITED]
– “Pastor jay preachng” by The Ark VCI (https://goo.gl/5EF5xt) [EDITED]
– “Trump delivering a speech…” by Gage Skidmore (https://goo.gl/YCi5SD)
– “Moody Church web 1” by David Dejong (https://goo.gl/0YcSas)
– “Joel Osteen Preaching” by RobertMWorsham (https://goo.gl/U0avcj) [EDITED]
– “Aurelio Pastor” by Aurelio Pastor (https://goo.gl/QDOdtK)
– “Arms crossed” by Forest Runner (https://goo.gl/t5pZhz) [EDITED]
– “Happy Family” by 3dpete (https://goo.gl/mOGXjw)
– “Wow, What a Sham…” by KAZ Vorpal (https://goo.gl/YhcQt3)
– “Jesus Ascension to Heaven 15” by Waiting For The Word (https://goo.gl/m5EfCi)
– “The End Is Nigh” by Jason Cartwright (https://goo.gl/fyNYEZ) [EDITED]
– “VCU Proselytizing” by Eli Christman (https://goo.gl/9aA4vp) [EDITED]
– “Pastor Jarrod McKenna outside Perth court” by Louise Coghill (https://goo.gl/JXP7cE)
– “Noah Warns the People” by Waiting For The Word (https://goo.gl/o7G8v4) [EDITED]
– “Christ Resurrected 18” by Waiting For The Word (https://goo.gl/KYfAYM)
– “Gay pride 164 – Marche des fiertés Toulouse 2011” by Guillaume Paumier (https://goo.gl/1me3rT)
– “Sleeping mexican with sombrero…” by Horia Varlan (https://goo.gl/uTt8wX)
– “Pastor Rob Preaching” by James Thompson (https://goo.gl/VbaMqZ) [EDITED]
– “Crazy Guy and Muslims Meet Jason street preacher in Oldham” by Jason Burns (CC)
– “Arguing about doomsday” by TheDailyMaverick (CC)
– “Sand blows on the Great Sand Dunes” by Kelly Kochanski (CC)
– “Receive Your Deliverance Out Of Debts, Preacher; Prophet Shepherd Bushiri” by ECG Prophetic TV (CC)
– “Blood of Jesus saves from the wrath of God” by HungryGeneration (CC)
– “God’s Remnant Church – Klenth Sasil – bisaya sermon” by winelfredpasamba (CC)
– “Revelation 2 – Church of Ephesus – Jun Lumingkit [tagalog sermon]” by winelfredpasamba (CC)
Rex Bear of LeakProject.com sits down with Scott Clarke of erfministries.com to discuss bible prophecy, signs in the heavens, the mark of the beast, biblical wars, the rapture, the tribulation, next September 23, and what 2017 may hold for those who dwell on earth … and so much more. Don’t miss this interview! Please Like and Share! [MORE BELOW]
Rex’s Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuIfBWQn2lj_IOKW2Woaoug
Rex’s Website – https://leakproject.com/
Scottie’s website – http://erfministries.com/
Planet X 2017 | Mysterious Revelation 12 Dragon This Way Comes! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuT0oy4p6P0
Music by Eleon – https://www.youtube.com/user/eleonchronicles
You may support Scott’s ministry work easily through PayPal:
You can mail your support directly to Scott at this address:
P.O. Box 324
Menlo Park, CA
Thank you, friends!
Why I Need A Savior: http://erfministries.com/blog_salvation.php
There are various facts concerning Christianity and the Bible that most followers do not know about. It would be assumed that, considering the enormous amount of adherents, currently over 2 billion worldwide, the following facts should be as widely known as Jesus’s alleged resurrection. Thanks to scholars, atheists, historians, and my good friend Michael Sherlock, here are a couple of facts and inconsistencies inherent in the Christian doctrine.
Michael Sherlock blog where source material is located. https://michaelsherlockauthor.wordpress.com/2015/10/18/christianity-12-painful-facts/
1. Paul. J. Achtemeier. Harper-Collins Bible Dictionary Revised Edition. Harper Collins, (1989). p. 653; John Barton and John Muddiman. The Oxford Bible Commentary. Oxford University Press. (2001). p. 886.
2. Graham N. Stanton. The Gospels and Jesus. Oxford University Press (1989), pp.63-64.
3. Bart D Ehrman. Jesus Interrupted. Harper Collins Publishers. (2005) p. 111.
4. Re: Story of woman taken in adultery in “John’s” Gospel; Paul. J. Achtemeier. Harper-Collins Bible Dictionary Revised Edition. Harper Collins, (1989). p. 535; Re: Final 12 verses of “Mark;” Bruce Metzger, A Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament . Stuttgart, (1971). pp. 122-126. There are other examples.
5. Bart D Ehrman. Jesus Interrupted. Harper Collins Publishers. (2005) p. 111.
6. Re: No first century witnesses to earthly Jesus; Bart D Ehrman, Jesus Interrupted. HarperCollins. 2009. p. 158; Re: Josephus forgeries; John E Remsburg. The Christ: A Critical Review and Analysis of the Evidences of His Existence. The Truth Seeker Company. (1909) pp. 32-35.
7. Joseph McCabe. Sources of Morality in the Gospels. Watts & Co. (1914). McCabe compiled many of the primary source pre-Christian references to the sources of Jesus’ alleged revelations, so you can go to those works and read them for yourself.
8. Bart Ehrman Lost Christianities Oxford University Press (2003); Earl Doherty. The Jesus Puzzle: Did Christianity Begin with a Mythical Christ? Challenging the Existence of an Historical Jesus. Age of Reason Publications (2005).
9. Helen Ellebre, The Dark Side of Christian History. Morningstar Books (1995); Phillip Schaff. History of the Christian Church, Volume 5: The Middle Ages. A.D. 1049-1294.Christian Classics Ethereal Library. (1882). p. 322; J.N. Hillgarth, The Conversion of Western Europe Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, (1969). p. 46; Frank Viola & George Barna. Pagan Christianity. Tyndale House Publishers. (2008).
10. Bart Ehrman Lost Christianities Oxford University Press (2003); Joseph Wheless. Forgery in Christianity. .Psychiana. (1930); Bart D. Ehrman. Jesus, Interrupted(2009). New York: HarperCollins. P. 214.
11. Helen Ellebre, The Dark Side of Christian History. Morningstar Books (1995); Rev. J.E. Riddle. The History of the Papacy, to the Reformation (Multiple volume series); Edward Gibbon. The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (multiple volume series).
12. Joseph McCabe. A History of the Popes. Watts and Co. (1939); Rev. Horace K. Mann. The Lives of the Popes in the Early Middle Ages. Vol. 4. Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner, & Co., LTD.(1910).; Rev. J.E. Riddle. The History of the Papacy, to the Reformation. Vol. 2. Richard Bentley. (1854); Helen Ellebre, The Dark Side of Christian History. Morningstar Books (1995); John N.D. Kelly. The Oxford Dictionary of Popes. Oxford University Press. (2005); Archibald Bower. The History of the Popes. Griffith and Simon. (1845); Johannes Janssen. The History of the German People at the Close of the Middle Ages Vol. 10. (Trans. A.M Christie). Kegan Paul. Trench. Trubner & Co. Ltd. (1906); Preserved Smith, PHD. History of Christian Theophagy. The Open Court Publishing Co. (1922); Jeremy Collier, M.A. An Ecclesiastical History of Great Britain. Vol. 6. William Straker. (1811); Carl Theophilus Odhner. Michael Servetus: His Life and Teachings. J.B. Lippincott Company. (1910); R. Willis, M.D. Servetus and Calvin: A Study of an Important Epoch in the History of the Reformation. Henry S. King and Co. (1877); Sam Harris. The End of Faith: Religion, Terror and the Future of Reason. W.W Norton. New York (2005).
Law of Reciprocity citations.
Isocrates, Nicocles or the Cyprians, Isoc 3.61
Ancient Egypt: Eloquent Peasant
Ancient Greece: Diogenes Laërtius, “The Lives and Opinions of Eminent Philosophers”
Zoroastrianism: “Pahlavi Texts of Zoroastrianism, Part 2 of 5: The Dadistan-i Dinik and the Epistles of Manuskihar”
Mithra’s reference: Ulansey, David. “The Cosmic Mysteries of Mithras”. Retrieved 2011-03-20.